Residents live in bed-sitting rooms which they furnish, carpet and curtain themselves.
- En-suite wc, plus bath or shower
- Facilities for making light meals and drinks
- Personal fridges
- TV and telephone points
- Aid call and fire safety systems
- Garden wing rooms have their own private balconies
- Sitting rooms
- Alcove seating areas
- Dining room
- Shared utility rooms with ovens, fridges and freezers
- Hairdressing salon
- Meeting room for social occasions
- Residents parking
The Guild has a large garden, summer house and terraced areas to which residents have easy access for sitting or walking.
Residents are encouraged to take an active interest in the garden if they so wish.